GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement that encourages people to give. The objective is a commitment to generosity, empathy and solidarity and we need you to help grow our generous community.
We are running a focused campaign specifically to generate funds of R100 000 during the month of November and the first week of December.
Click HERE to donate now.
How will we use the money?
Campaign: #1GiftatATime Campus Revamp:
- Create a beautiful shade garden
- Plant a hedge of indigenous trees as a windbreak for our stage
- Grow and sustain a lush, green playing field
- Brighten the facade with a fresh coat of paint and colourful details
- Erect striking signage with our new branding
- Replace unsightly burglar bars with Clear Vision transparent bars
As a member of Ambleside Schools International, we stand on the precept that generosity is a natural response to Christ’s love for us as we share our time, talent and treasure serving others every day. Please consider giving towards this project in the following ways:
- Make a once-off donation now to boost the fund and encourage others to give.
- Donate a percentage of turnover from your business on GivingTuesday.
- Each Tuesday, give up your take-away coffee or lunch and donate the cost instead.
- Share our drive initiative with someone in your network who would be willing to make a financial donation.
- Perhaps you have resources to donate or contacts who can give best prices for these projects.
- Let your children join in by collecting loose change or giving up some pocket money.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. - Winston Churchill
Thank you for helping us continue to provide A Living Education, resulting in thanksgiving to God for all the generous, enriched lives touched by an Ambleside Education.
Scan his QR code and donate today
Donations can also be made by electronic transfer:
Branch code: 201109
Bank account number: 62366996779
Reference: GivingTuesday-name or GT-name
For even more ways to give, visit our website: https://www.thevineschool.org.